The Workout Bomb! What is that you ask?
Think photo bomb with a positive purpose.
A workout bomb is when you surprise someone with positive encouragement during their workout.
A recent study by the University of New Mexico stated that 50% of people starting an exercise program will drop out within the first 6 months.
Spectacular news! Positive reinforcement is the key for people continuing their exercise regimen. So.... now it's up to YOU!
It's time to be that positivity we all need.
Ideas for Workout Bombing
- Drive by a runner roll, down the window, shout encouragement
- Pump people up by referring to them as "Rock Stars"
- Walk around carrying a boom box blasting Eye of the Tiger
- Fist bumps, high fives (especially Full House style), and thumbs up are encouraged
- Give cyclists room to ride....that's all....workout bomb, done!
- Jump in and join them!
What other ideas do you have? Share in the comments
Sharing the Workout Bomb
- Mention @Jon_Kidwell
- Take a Vine video of your Workout Bomb
- Post your Workout Bomb videos, pics, and stories at Jon Kidwell | Finding Fit
- Share, Like, and Comment on Workout Bomb posts
- +1 any Workout Bombs
- Follow Jon Kidwell | Finding Fit to see new Workout Bombs
- Post your Workout Bomb videos, pics, and stories